If your pediatrician can’t or won’t answer the following questions regarding vaccinations,
then you may want to consider firing them!
- Are vaccinated children healthier than non-vaccinated children?
- Do vaccines have any long-term side effects or damage that may not surface for months or years?
- Does research show vaccines are safe?
- Can vaccines cause cancer or fertility problems?
- Do vaccines cause SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, also known as crib death)?
- What are the chances that my child may be hurt or killed by a vaccine?
- Do the assumed benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks?
- Didn’t vaccines get rid of acute infectious childhood diseases?
- What about polio? Wasn’t it eliminated due to vaccination?
- Was the polio shot given in the 1950’s-1960’s contaminated with monkey virus? Is it causing cancer?
- Are there benefits to a child having acute infectious childhood diseases?
- Are the ingredients in vaccines safe?
- How do vaccines work on a cellular level? How do vaccines affect the immune system/nervous system on a cellular level? How do vaccines cause damage on a cellular level?
- Do vaccines affect genetic material? Are we hurting future generations?
- Is there a conflict of interest in vaccine policy decisions?
- Can a person legally avoid vaccinations?
THE VACCINE DILEMMA AND YOUR CHILD’S FUTURE
In many scientific papers, vaccines have been linked to sickness, disease, and speculated in many cases of death. What you may not know is that the MMR [Measles, Mumps, Rubella] Vaccine and the Varicella [chickenpox] vaccines are both propagated [grown] on tissue derived from aborted babies. The cells are called “human diploid cells” in the product description. There’s more bad news for advocates of the MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) vaccine with the discovery that it can cause a blood disorder. Researchers have found that it may trigger Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), an immune system malfunction that destroys the body’s own blood platelets. “There has been a tenfold increase in autism and related forms of brain damage over the past fifteen years in England, roughly coinciding with MMR’s introduction, and an extremely worrying increase in childhood inflammatory bowel diseases and immune disorders such as diabetes, and no one in authority will even admit it’s happening, let alone try to investigate the causes,” wrote Dr. S. Corrigan in the Daily Mail in 2007.
“Between fifteen and twenty percent of American schoolchildren are considered learning disabled with minimal brain dysfunction directly caused by vaccine damage,” according to H. L. Coulter, author of Vaccination, Social Violence and Criminality: The Medical Assault on the American Brain.What parents usually discover is that some, but not all pediatricians appear to act as vaccine salespeople as evidenced by the little they know about these products. Once parents are armed with the right knowledge and can ask the right questions, it is much easier for them to say “no” and seek health care elsewhere.
Sign-up for the Elevation Health workshop:
Building a Titanium Immune System/Raising a Healthy, Vibrant Family July 20th, 6:30pm, Livestreamed @ www.ehchiropractorlakemary.com/live-stream
Gain the confidence and understanding that you and your family can take control of your health and well-being. Knowing the right questions to ask is the beginning!