You may be thinking, “Did he really have to use the word rot?” “Why couldn’t he have just used the word degenerate or aging?” Well, is there really any difference between something degenerating and rotting? Besides the issue of odor, the brain does actually change shape, form and size as it degenerates, making it in a sense a rotting process minus the smell! Plus, anybody would be motivated to avoid a rotting brain!
Currently our country has a HUGE brain degeneration issue:
• 50% of all people over 80 yrs. old are diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease or advanced memory loss.
• Parkinson’s begins developing 30-50 yrs. before the first diagnosable symptom.
• Depression: 6 out of the top 10 best-selling drugs are for depression and depression is an early indicator for high early dementia risk!
• You double your risk of Alzheimer’s Disease development when you’re a diabetic.
The inability to lead productive lives, which many patients face as a result of their brain disease diagnoses, is not the only loss of resources caused by brain disorders. Family and relatives carry a major burden in managing these diseases as well, leading to a huge expenditure of time, energy and financial savings.
What is the solution? PREVENTION!
• According to the journal Alzheimer’s, Jan 2012, from a Mayo Clinic report: There is an 89% increase risk for developing Alzheimer’s/Dementia when eating a high carbohydrate diet.
• As stated in the New England Journal of Medicine, August 8th, 2013: with fasting blood sugar rise comes proportional increased dementia risk.
• The journal Neurology stated in its 2014, October issue: memory function is directly affected by blood sugar; high blood glucose and insulin shrinks your hippocampus (memory center of brain).
• There is a direct correlation between A1C (blood glucose marker) and brain shrinkage as you age. You’re A1C is a harbinger to full blown later life dementia (can be rectified via diet).
• You can regrow your hippocampus via neurogenesis by removing sugars and bringing in great fats.
Go to www.ehchiropractorlakemary.com/workshops to watch my ‘Healing Your Broken Brain’ workshop and learn the most powerful strategies known today for staving off or potentially preventing EARLY brain degeneration.