There is a deadly American experiment currently being conducted on millions of American citizens and it involves physicians unnecessarily scaring and cajoling patients into manipulating their cholesterol numbers into a “normal range” via health destroying statin medications. What the public is unaware of is this is simply a game of pharmaceutical “Russian roulette”, which will leave many sick, diseased as well as dead.
LOW Cholesterol = Early Death
- In 1990, Dr. Walter Willett of Harvard University found that by evaluating the best studies to date, no correlation existed between saturated fat intake and risk of heart disease. Subsequent diet studies conducted in 1995 and 1997 found similar results.
- William P. Castelli, who analyzed data from a long-term Framingham study in 1992. Dr Castelli found that the more saturated fat people ate, the lower their serum cholesterol was.
- European Heart Journal Examined 11,500 patients, they found those with cholesterol below 160 were more than twice as likely to die than those with high cholesterol.
- National Cancer Institute backed a big study of 12,488 men and women. They found that men with the lowest cholesterol levels were most likely to get cancer.
- Historically the AHA recommended an LDL level of 100 for prevention and 70 for high risk patients. The ideal LDL cholesterol level was found to be 126. An LDL level of 87 was associated with a 50% increased risk. As the LDL goes lower the risk keeps getting worse.
- Studies shows that inflammation is an independent risk factor for heart disease that is a much stronger indicator than any measure of cholesterol.
- Studies found that patients with low hsCRP (inflammatory blood marker) levels had fewer heart attacks no matter their LDL cholesterol level, and they had more heart attacks if their hsCRP was elevated regardless of their LDL cholesterol level.
Join us at the Elevation Health Heart Smart Nutrition workshop @ 6:30pm on Feb. 24th @ The Lake Mary Events Center and learn strategies that will truly protect your heart health and longevity. Go to ehheartsmart.eventbrite.com